FIRST WINTER '22 DELIVERIES 30% DISCOUNT.
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Washable at max 30 degrees.
- Viscose / elastane.
- Be aware that viscose can shrink and you can solve this again by ironing it through heat stretches the fiber again.
- Viscose shares many properties with, for example, cotton.
- It absorbs moisture well
- Viscose is a breathable fabric
- Comfortable and soft to wear
- Absorbs moisture better than cotton
- Viscose fabric works well against sweat. Like other rayon fabrics, it absorbs moisture better than cotton. It also breathes well, which gives sweat a chance to dry and does not stick to your body.